How to reduce road traffic accidents by led flares ?
[ Tags: road traffic accidents led flare traffic safety led road flare road safety ]
Road traffic accident happens every day. How to reduce road traffic accident? A road flare is used as a piece of emergency equipment to warn people of hazards on the road or highway; an accident scene, a fallen tree, closed lanes or other issues requiring safety precautions. Ambulances, fire trucks and police officers all carry road flares in their emergency response kits. Motorists can also carry road flares for emergency situations. Using road flares make it visible from great distances and in poor visibility conditions.
For more led flares, please visit www.winfys.com
GREEN RECHARGEABLE FLARES LED
RECHARGEABLE LED FLARE LED WITH MAGNETIC
with HOME and CAR CHARGERS
9 User-Selectable Flash Patterns
PORTABLE LED POWER FLARE
with Magnetic Base
Designed for shock, vibration, and water-resistance.
Perfect for Agriculture, Harvesting Season, Tractor, Combine.
Truck - Trailer - Snowplow - Car - Golf Cart - Boat - Marina - Bike
When you need to alert others to a road hazard or are in need of light even during a heavy rain, the LED Road Flare is a beacon that gets noticed. Because it is durable, functional in any weather condition, compliant with traffic and safety regulations, magnetic, and submersible to 50 feet, this red flashing light (also available in yellow/amber) has a million and one uses.
The LED Road Flare has 9 different flashing patterns, with the 16 bright LEDs capable of being seen up to 1/2 mile. Choose from rotate, single blink, alternating blinks, quad flash, high steady light, low steady light, 2 LED flashlight, 4 LED flashlight, and S.O.S. Rescue Morse Code. Now that's a safety flare that means business.
This rechargeable LED flare offers so many great benefits. Compared to other road flares, the LED Road Flare excels in long-lasting durability. We're talking a crush-proof and corrosion-proof polycarbonate plastic exterior and impact resistant rubber housing. What's more, this LED red safety light offers low maintenance with an internal lithium battery that's rechargeable so there are no costly batteries or replacement concerns.
9 Flash Patterns Operating Time
Rotate 7 hours
Quad Flash 7 hours
Single Blink 50 hours
Alternating Blinks 7 hours
S.O.S. (Morse Code) 12 hours
Steady on - high 4 hours
Steady on - low 30 hours
2-LED Flashlight 7 hours
4-LED Flashlight 5 hours
Here are some typical situations where the LED Road Flare can be used:
On The Road:
• As a road flare to slow down traffic or signal the need for traffic safety. An LED light makes a better road hazard marker than the flammable flares which are being banned by many states.
• As a road construction flare to warn of road work, moving vehicles or other road hazards ahead. The amber safety light (red is also an order choice) is sure to get noticed by drivers.
• As a detour beacon to signal a change in traffic conditions. It's a detour flare that will keep traffic moving.
• As a movable detour LED light or road hazard flare. The strong magnet attaches to construction or highway trucks, cars, signs, or other magnetic metal surface. The blinking caution light will alert drivers to road work, accidents, or other road hazards.
• In any situation calling for a road hazard LED light. It's strong and shock resistant and continues to operate even if cars or trucks drive over it.
On The Water:
• These waterproof LED safety lights float, making them suitable for a myriad of marine uses, including boater emergency safety. Place and anchor on top of the water to designate a work zone or prohibited area.
• The underwater scuba flare can be used by divers to mark an exploration or worksite site, or as an emergency flare to signal for help.
• As an underwater flashlight. The LED Road Flare has nine different signal types, two of which serve as a LED flashlight.
• Boaters equip their personal watercraft with the LED Road Flare to use as an emergency LED light to signal for help.
On The Job:
• For emergency responders, this emergency road light is sure to slow or stop traffic. The emergency road flare is indispensable to police, firefighters, rescue personnel and others serving as emergency responders.
• In the LED flashlight mode, police and firefighters can see better in dark or smoky areas.
• As a police road flare when conducting traffic stops. The police LED light gets noticed and ensures traffic safety when in use.
• As a military road flare on or off the base. The military LED light can be used for safety, traffic control, or cautionary measures.
• As a flashing road light for making repairs on the side of a road, sidewalk, or other public space.
• The flashing red light also is ideal for any construction site, utility work area, or other indoor or outdoor worksite where a blinking traffic light would be beneficial.
For Personal Safety:
• Whether driving a car, truck, boat or other vehicle, the LED Road Flare is an ideal emergency signaling device. Its versatile design allows it to lie flat on any surface or on its edge to accommodate any emergency signaling need.
This road flare also complies with traffic and safety codes. For example, it meets the U.S. Department of Transportation, the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards for traffic safety. And because no smoke vapors, ash, flames, or other harmful byproducts are created when in use, the LED safety light also meets tough state emission regulations, including California's VOC emission guidelines.